Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

URGENT The popular crowd announces the issuance of a letter from the Council of Ministers to activat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

URGENT The popular crowd announces the issuance of a letter from the Council of Ministers to activat Empty URGENT The popular crowd announces the issuance of a letter from the Council of Ministers to activat

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2017, 2:41 am

URGENT The popular crowd announces the issuance of a letter from the Council of Ministers to activate the article on increasing the salaries of its fighters

History of edits:: 2017/7/22

The Popular Crowd Authority announced on Saturday the issuance of a letter from the Council of Ministers to the Commission on the activation of article 52 of the Budget Law 2017 on increasing the salaries of the crowd fighters, noting that Prime Minister Haider Abadi promised during a meeting today with the leaders of the crowd to work On the adoption of the law on retirement and service.
    "A letter issued by the Council of Ministers to the Popular Propaganda Authority speaks about the activation of article 52 of the General Budget Law of 2017, which refers to the implementation of Article 52 of the General Budget Law of 2017," a statement issued by Al-Furat News, Raise the salaries of the fighters and members of the popular mobilization and equality with their peers in the armed forces. "
    "Asadi said that" the Popular Rally Authority will move from Sunday to contact the concerned authorities in the Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers and the Ministry of Finance to implement the article quickly. "
    In a related context confirmed Asadi that "Prime Minister Haider Abadi promised during a meeting today, the adoption of the law of service and retirement and the structure of popular mobilization in the coming days."
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi held a meeting today with leaders of the popular crowd, stressing that the security institution is subject to the state and that the institution of the crowd does not take sides to certain parties at the expense of another. is over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:37 am