Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki is discussing with Putin the supply of tanks (T - 90) to Iraq worth one billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki is discussing with Putin the supply of tanks (T - 90) to Iraq worth one billion dollars Empty Maliki is discussing with Putin the supply of tanks (T - 90) to Iraq worth one billion dollars

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jul 2017, 2:30 am

Maliki is discussing with Putin the supply of tanks (T - 90) to Iraq worth one billion dollars

MOSCOW, July 26 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin and Vice President Nuri al-Maliki have discussed providing Iraq with T-90 tanks during a meeting in St. Petersburg on Tuesday evening, a Russian military official said.
    The Russian daily Izvestia quoted the Kremlin last week as saying Iraq had agreed to buy a "large" order of tanks used by the Syrian army to fight terrorist groups.
    Russian military analyst Ruslan Bukhov told the press that the deal could include several hundred T-90 tanks and that the value of the contract could exceed $ 1 billion.
    Asked whether the deal had been discussed during the meeting, Dimitri Shujayev, head of the Russian Federal Military Cooperation Service, said: "It has been discussed."
    Vladimir Kugin, Russia's assistant military affairs chief, announced July 19 that Russia would supply Iraq with a large batch of T-90s / SK tanks this year.
    "A serious deal involving a large batch of tanks has been made. I can not disclose the exact amount, but the number of tanks will be large," Kojin said in remarks to Izvestia.
    The newspaper pointed out, quoting the Russian official, that this batch is only the first of several payments of Russian military equipment, which is planned to be supplied to Iraq.
    "We can talk about the supply of several hundred tanks as part of a deal worth more than $ 1 billion," he said.
    It should be noted that the Russian media revealed, earlier, that the Iraqi army is scheduled to supply, in 2017, 73 tanks of the model T-90s / sk. Finished
    Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 26 Aug 2024, 3:28 pm