Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Communications: Establishment of "Islamic Postal Bank" in its final stages

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Communications: Establishment of "Islamic Postal Bank" in its final stages Empty Communications: Establishment of "Islamic Postal Bank" in its final stages

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jul 2017, 6:10 am

Communications: Establishment of "Islamic Postal Bank" in its final stages

The financial and administrative agent of the Ministry of Communications Dr. Karim al-Saadi announced that the launch of the Islamic Postal Bank has reached its final procedures.

"The preliminary approval was obtained by the Central Bank as the body responsible for granting banking licenses," Saadi told the Journal News. "The approval is to be an Islamic government bank at the request of the ministry."

He added that "the bank will grant all facilities and loans according to Islamic customs and law," likely "because of the provision of services at a low cost to certain segments of society compared to some services of private banks."

"The bank's capital reaches up to 160 billion dinars of the assets of the General Post and Savings Company, to provide all banking services to citizens and employees alike, including lending, deposit and electronic payment," Saadi said, noting that "the bank can be managed open to the private sector as a partner in certain percentages to contribute Providing services and operating capital. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 10:24 pm