Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A political day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A political day Empty A political day

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Aug 2017, 2:28 am

A political day

Integrity works for a specific person and party
    Salah al-Obeidi, a spokesman for Sadr's leader Muqtada al-Sadr, accused the Integrity Commission of working for a "specific party and personality." "The problem is to cover corrupt people by their lists and institutions concerned with censorship, "He said that" Mosul has fallen for three years and there are no institutions of control or judicial accountability for those who dropped it. "The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr called on Friday, to" Pause "to remove the responsible Corrupt yen and ensure that "on the necks of profit from the violence" Iraqis again, as warned of turning Iraq into a "prison jailer one."

Large blocs want to silence the voice of the opposition The
    head of the Warka parliamentary bloc Joseph Salwa, the large political blocs want to silence the voices of opposition and return to the "dictatorships." Salwa said that "some large blocs insist on the formulation of laws important to the dimensions and Ahoha, especially with regard to elections and management The state, "pointing out that" those parties want to silence the voices of opposition to them by keeping them away from their legitimate right to obtain parliamentary seats. "He added that" small blocs do not want to go the state administration in this form to the uniqueness of the large blocs of governance through doctrinal alignments The people did not see him As a result of its failure to provide any services for it with a clear spread of corruption and nepotism "He pointed Salioa that" there is a need to break this deadlock and Altakndqat and to Anaud to dictatorships through laws. "

The new election law excludes moderate currents
    considered the president of the competencies of MP Haitham al - Jubouri, the legislation of the provincial elections , as the current law means exclusion and deprivation of moderate currents Aljdidh.oukal Jubouri that " the people will not choose losers politicians again , whatever the descent because he got tired of their failure , " noting That "the adoption of the system of St. Lego 1.9 will deprive the new moderate currents." He said Jubouri: "This ratio is contrary to democracy because it will neglect all the small and medium-sized lists, which may be equivalent to half the votes of voters, that half of the voters will go their votes in vain." Puri " The big parties will get all of the seats in return for half the number of votes and this reverse logic and contradicts the mind."

The judiciary will separate me from those who accuse me of corruption
    The governor of Nineveh, Nofal al-Aakoub, rejected the accusations against him by some political figures in Nineveh about suspicions of corruption. "There are those who seek to stand out at the governorate level and are known to support some members to keep me out of the post of governor, "Noting that" the characters that talk about the existence of suspicions of corruption I advise them to go to the judiciary and the judiciary is the separation between me and them. "He added that" who talks about the existence of corruption during the administration of the province and the post of governor Vlakhrs, "asserting that" this act is a political spat clear by some Personalities who lost their place and popularity. " Nineveh campaign to interrogate Ninewa governor Nawfal Hammadi al-Aakoub in preparation for his dismissal from office.

Government proposal to postpone Kirkuk elections 4 years
    The deputy representative of the Turkmen component Jassem Mohammed Jaafar, a proposal by the government to postpone the Kirkuk provincial elections for four years until the completion of the census and the modernization of the voter register in the Jafar. "There are three proposals on the elections Kirkuk province, Jaffar added that "this proposal was agreed upon by the time of former President Jalal Talabani, by setting the rate of 32% for each component of Arab and Turkmen and Kurdish and 4% for the component Yahya are according to the number of seats to maintain the 13, four grants for each component of the three components, the seat of the Christian component, but the Kurds reject this proposal. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:23 pm