Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Including the arrangement of the withdrawal of Turkish troops .. Three files to top the talks of Ogl

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Including the arrangement of the withdrawal of Turkish troops .. Three files to top the talks of Ogl Empty Including the arrangement of the withdrawal of Turkish troops .. Three files to top the talks of Ogl

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Aug 2017, 4:28 am

Including the arrangement of the withdrawal of Turkish troops .. Three files to top the talks of Oglu in Baghdad tomorrow

11:42 - 22/08/2017

Turkish Deputy Foreign Minister Jassem Mohammad Jaafar revealed on Tuesday three basic files to be discussed by Turkish Foreign Minister Mouloud Gaooshoglu during his visit to Iraq on Wednesday, indicating that the arrangement of the withdrawal of Turkish troops will lead the talks.

"The Turkish Foreign Minister, who will start an official visit to Baghdad on Wednesday and then go to the Kurdistan region will discuss several files with the Iraqi side at the top ranking of the withdrawal of Turkish troops from Baasheqa, especially after the end of the battle of Mosul."

Jaafar added that "the second file, which will be discussed by Oglu with officials in Baghdad and Erbil, the issue of the referendum called by Barzani and the inclusion of Kirkuk," noting that "the third file to be discussed by Oglu is the order of the visit of Prime Minister Haider Abadi to Turkey at the invitation of the former, To meet until the withdrawal of troops. "

The Turkish Foreign Ministry announced today that Oglu will begin an official visit to the capital Baghdad and Erbil on Tuesday, indicating that he will meet with his Iraqi counterpart and the three presidencies. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 12:21 pm