Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq calls on Saudi Arabia to hold permanent exhibition in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq calls on Saudi Arabia to hold permanent exhibition in Baghdad Empty Iraq calls on Saudi Arabia to hold permanent exhibition in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Aug 2017, 5:59 am

Iraq calls on Saudi Arabia to hold permanent exhibition in Baghdad

BAGHDAD / The Minister of Planning and Trade Minister Salman Jumaili called Wednesday for the Saudi side to hold a permanent exhibition on the land of Baghdad International Fair in addition to their participation in the exhibition.

"Al-Jumaili met with his Saudi counterpart and his accompanying delegation, which ended his visit to Iraq after meetings with the prime minister and a number of officials to discuss means of developing bilateral relations between the two countries and on various political and economic levels to serve the aspirations of the two peoples and correct the previous tracks, "He said.

"The stability of political relations between Iraq and Saudi Arabia is reflected in the economic relations and the opening of the border crossings between the two countries, which will contribute to the stability of the political relations between the two countries," Jumaily said during the meeting. Increasing the volume of trade exchange between them. "

For his part, the Saudi Minister of Trade and Investment said "the seriousness and will of the Saudi government to cooperate and open up in all fields and provide Saudi support and expertise in various fields, in addition to readiness to cooperate in the fields of examination and qualitative control.

The Saudi minister of trade and investment, Majid bin Abdullah al-Kasabi, arrived Tuesday evening in Baghdad. Finished 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:38 pm