Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington: There should be a serious response to Pyongyang's recent experience

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington: There should be a serious response to Pyongyang's recent experience Empty Washington: There should be a serious response to Pyongyang's recent experience

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Aug 2017, 3:40 am

Washington: There should be a serious response to Pyongyang's recent experience

21:20 - 29/08/2017

The United States' permanent representative to the United Nations, Nicky Hailey, said that "a serious matter" should be in response to North Korea's recent missile test, calling it completely unacceptable.

"This is unacceptable and irresponsible at all, they violated every UN Security Council resolution, and for that reason, I think something serious must be done," Hailey said in a press statement on Tuesday.

Hayley did not elaborate on the nature of these serious measures, but added that the UN Security Council would discuss what additional steps could be taken against North Korea.

"Missiles should not fly over any country, including Japan, which has 130 million people," she said.

"We have a lot to talk about today, so we hope with all our partners that China and Russia will continue to work with us, as they did in the past on North Korea," said Hailey.

Washington and Tokyo have called for an emergency UN Security Council meeting expected to kick off at 21:00 GMT to discuss the tension on the Korean Peninsula.

US President Donald Trump warned earlier that "all options" are on the table, which suggests Washington is not ruling out a military strike.

"Threatened and destabilizing actions only serve to further isolate the North Korean regime in the region and the world," Trump said in a statement issued by the White House.

North Korea, on Monday night to Tuesday, carried out a new missile that the military believed was probably a ballistic missile.

The missile was launched across the territory of Japan, which launched a warning because of the test, and fell into the waters of the Pacific after splitting into 3 parts and parts of the distance of 2,700 km to reach a height of 550 km.

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/29/230910/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:29 am