Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pyongyang regards Washington's recent sanctions as a war act

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pyongyang regards Washington's recent sanctions as a war act Empty Pyongyang regards Washington's recent sanctions as a war act

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Feb 2018, 2:31 am

Pyongyang regards Washington's recent sanctions as a war act 5a92b052d437506b168b45f4-620x330-620x330
    Pyongyang regards Washington's recent sanctions as a war act
    Pyongyang on Sunday condemned the recent US sanctions imposed on it as a "war act", yet sent a diplomat responsible for America's affairs as part of its high-level delegation to its southern neighbor.
    North Korea has condemned the latest sanctions package imposed by the United States and accused Washington of trying to undermine the improvement in inter-Korean relations during the Winter Games.
    "The two Koreas cooperated effectively and the Olympics succeeded," the foreign ministry said in Pyongyang. "But the United States has enacted new and wide-ranging sanctions on the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) before the closing ceremony of the Olympics," she said, to block the rapprochement using North Korea's official name. Any blockade imposed by the United States would be considered an act of hostility.
    On Friday, US President Donald Trump announced a new package of sanctions aimed at further isolating and choking Pyongyang after his daughter and adviser Ivanka arrived in South Korea for the closing ceremony of the Games.
    The sanctions target more than 50 ships and maritime carriers. According to the US administration, target companies and ships are helping North Korea circumvent the many restrictions imposed on it by its nuclear and missile programs.
    Choi, deputy director-general for North America at the Foreign Ministry, arrived in Seoul today as a member of the North Korean delegation.
    Experts said North Korea might invest the visit to clarify its position on its nuclear weapons program and its relations with the United States.

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 9:02 pm