Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: normalization between the UAE and Israel continues through secret channels

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: normalization between the UAE and Israel continues through secret channels Empty Newspaper: normalization between the UAE and Israel continues through secret channels

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Sep 2017, 7:36 am

Newspaper: normalization between the UAE and Israel continues through secret channels

12:10 - 10/09/2017

Newspaper: normalization between the UAE and Israel continues through secret channels %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D9%84-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The newspaper "Middle East Monitor", on Sunday, that the normalization between the UAE and "Israel" continues through secret channels, noting that the gate of normalization of the UAE ambassador to Washington, Yusuf Al Otaiba.
    "The relations have been strengthened between the two countries since the opening of the International Renewable Energy Agency in Abu Dhabi in 2015," the Middle East Monitor said, noting that the UAE hosted the judo team in 2010.
    "Abu Dhabi is preventing the lifting of the Palestinian flag in public places and official institutions, stressing that the friendship between the United Arab Emirates and Israel is increasing, and Tel Aviv is involved in economic projects, military exercises and air travel."
    "Abu Dhabi has become an important center for Israel's security and intelligence, as well as the expansion of commercial operations in the Arab world. An agreement was signed between the United Arab Emirates Company and the Israeli Security Company to provide protection for oil and gas facilities in exchange for financial revenues. A network of conditional cash transfers in Abu Dhabi as well as the role played by Dubai in this regard. "
    Al-Otaiba's highly-publicized messages revealed high-level coordination between Abu Dhabi and Tel Aviv, and Otaiba created a state of harmony in policy issues between the UAE and Israel, resulting in increased mutual interactions. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:37 pm