Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
Wayne Irby
fonz1951
chouchou
7 posters

Is Iraq “the Next Big One”?

chouchou
    chouchou

Is Iraq “the Next Big One”? - Page 2 Empty Is Iraq “the Next Big One”?

Post by chouchou Thu 03 Oct 2013, 6:40 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Following its survey of 10 Iraqi cities the market research organisation TNS Mena says Iraq could be “the next big one” for consumer spending.

The company’s CEO, Steve Hamilton-Clark, said:

Considering the economic slowdown in the developed world, more and more clients would like to enter the Iraqi market which has intrigued marketers for years, however until now there has been very little information available.

They found that over 50 percent of Iraqi consumers feel that the nation is headed in the right direction and have an optimistic view about the economic and political situation in the country, while 32 percent say that now is the time to buy consumer durables, which, he says, “highlights the potential for marketers“.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Is Iraq “the Next Big One”? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Iraq “the Next Big One”?

Post by Neno Thu 03 Oct 2013, 4:14 pm

charlie wrote:I mispoke ... didn't mean to say we could go in .... I am talking about the rich and the ultra rich people in Iraq can buy things up for a song right now and just hold onto it.
    I am still not so sure of that at this time as I believe the elite has the controlled plan but no outsiders are yet allowed to invest as a foreigner as my understanding until the investment law is enacted... ;)
    charlie
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by charlie Thu 03 Oct 2013, 4:33 pm

We agree.  Foreign investment isn't allowed (at least directly).

What I am saying is that the longer they do not revalue for themselves, the more their system will turn into one of theultra rich and people who don't have much without a group in between. Businesses will need strong consumers and the absence of a middle class that has money to spend will hurt the growth of business.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 6:15 am