Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Spanish Report: Abadi achieved impossible and became a man stage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Spanish Report: Abadi achieved impossible and became a man stage Empty Spanish Report: Abadi achieved impossible and became a man stage

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Nov 2017, 3:18 am

Spanish Report: Abadi achieved impossible and became a man stage
     Wednesday 01 November 2017 at 10:30 am (294 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Spanish Report: Abadi achieved impossible and became a man stage

Baghdad / Sky Press

Spanish Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said Wednesday that he was "a man of the stage" and became a "national leader", citing the reason that he achieved what seemed impossible and closed the doors of sectarianism.

This came in the context of a report to the newspaper, adding that "the Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi, a man of the stage, and they have widespread support for the fight against the evangelist."

The newspaper said that "Abadi achieved what seemed impossible, and reconstructed the armed forces that expelled a supporter from the areas seized by three years ago," noting that "the Iraqi forces in the era of Abadi restored land seized by the Kurdistan region as a result of chaos."

The newspaper said that "Abadi became a national leader, where he generated an extraordinary consensus," explaining that "the way he worked in the restoration of Mosul and Kirkuk, and his policy conveyed to the Iraqis the idea that it works for everyone."

The newspaper pointed out that "Abadi stressed the need for the unity of all communities, and limited the excesses of armed groups."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 8:18 pm