Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq buys Turkish shoes worth 74 million dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq buys Turkish shoes worth 74 million dollars Empty Iraq buys Turkish shoes worth 74 million dollars

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Nov 2017, 2:44 am

Iraq buys Turkish shoes worth 74 million dollars

 Baghdad / Range 

Iraq has been ranked first among importers of Turkish shoes and leather, which goes to more than 172 countries, according to the Anatolia news agency.
    Turkish exports of shoes amounted to US $ 602 million during the first nine months of this year, an increase of 8% over the same period last year. In the Aegean region, Turkey exported shoes worth $ 558 million between January and 2017 to more than 172 countries. The statistics indicated that Iraq was ranked first, with a total value of 74 million and 686 thousand dollars, followed by Russia in second place with 56 million and 274 thousand dollars. Germany ranked third with 37 million and 693 thousand dollars, while Bulgaria came fourth with 37 million and 379 thousand dollars, and Saudi Arabia fifth with 29 million and 47 thousand dollars.
    "Iraq has for years maintained its list of importers of Turkish shoes," said Sulaiman Gorsawi, president of the Turkish footwear producers' association. "Turkish products continue to be exported even to Syria despite the internal tensions there." Gorsawi said that the footwear sector in his country "aims to export shoes worth 3 billion dollars annually during the next stage .. This is not impossible for Turkish producers," noting that "workers in the shoe production sector, especially in the markets where weakening Impact of Chinese Products ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 5:34 pm