Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

30% go to Iraq .. "Qom" exports shoes worth 100 million dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

30% go to Iraq .. "Qom" exports shoes worth 100 million dollars Empty 30% go to Iraq .. "Qom" exports shoes worth 100 million dollars

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Feb 2019, 6:07 am

30% go to Iraq .. "Qom" exports shoes worth 100 million dollars

12:12 - 16/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A report by the Iranian news agency, Saturday, that the exports of the city of Qom of shoes exceeded $ 100 million, noting that Iraq accounts for 30% of the city's exports.
    "The Iranian province of Qom is one of the most important leaders in the leather shoe industry in Iran, where exports exceeded $ 100 million, which could be doubled in the coming years if better conditions are available," Mehr said in a news item.
    "The leather shoe industry is flourishing in the Iranian province of Qom, where 60 percent of the country's shoe production is made up of 200 industrial facilities that have attracted investors' attention."
    The agency pointed out that "30% of Iran's exports go to Iraq," indicating that "the Iraqi market welcomes Iranian goods and there is a desire to buy Iranian shoes, despite the presence of a local industry in Iraq and imports from Turkey and China." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:14 pm