Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance Member confirms the existence of a consensus on granting Kurdistan 12% of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance Member confirms the existence of a consensus on granting Kurdistan 12% of the  Empty Parliamentary Finance Member confirms the existence of a consensus on granting Kurdistan 12% of the

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Nov 2017, 2:36 am

[size=30]Parliamentary Finance Member confirms the existence of a consensus on granting Kurdistan 12% of the budget size[/size]

15/11/2017 08:04 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad 
    Said the member of the Finance Committee parliamentary  Zaher Abadi  , on Wednesday, Kurdistan received 17% in the budget over the previous years to political pressures and not as a benefit to Kurdistan, stressing that the blocks grouped on them, 12% in 2018.
    Abadi said in a press statement followed by "Trend Press" that "agreements and political pressures, including agreements on the formation of the government pushed the blocks to agree to give Kurdistan a share of 17% in previous budgets."
    He added that "the political blocs are all grouped to move away from pressure and favoritism and recognition of the share of the region by population ratios, which amounted to 12% to ensure the injustice of other provinces."
    The deputies announced the determination of the paragraphs of the budget of 2018, the share of the provinces of Kurdistan and by (12,67%), while economists believe that this ratio may be more than the maturity of the provinces of northern Iraq in the absence of statistics and accurate financial statements. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 12:31 pm