Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Trading the interests of the people is a major betrayal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Trading the interests of the people is a major betrayal Empty Abadi: Trading the interests of the people is a major betrayal

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Dec 2017, 2:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Abadi: Trading the interests of the people is a major betrayal

 Baghdad / Range 

Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said on Wednesday that the interests of citizens in the political goals are "betrayal after betrayal." He stressed the need to take lessons from the previous mistakes that helped to enter the organization calling to the country.
    "The world was thinking that Iraq will not return after 2014, but we liberated our land and we won, and this happened not by accident, but by the honesty of the tender and the precious sacrifices," the prime minister said during a ceremony held by the Ministry of Higher Education and his ministry. Science and knowledge ". 
    In another context, Abadi stressed that "misleading and lying and using the interests of citizens for political purposes treason after betrayal," stressing the "need to take advantage of lessons from the periods of defeat and differences, corruption and neglect and misorganization and discrimination, which helped to enter the Da'ash and occupation of our cities." 
    "We take into consideration the poor and low income groups, especially on the issue of electricity collection," Abadi said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 30 May 2024, 7:34 am