Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Al-Jubouri: Iraq is on the way to an important stage in rebuilding the destroyed areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Jubouri: Iraq is on the way to an important stage in rebuilding the destroyed areas Empty Al-Jubouri: Iraq is on the way to an important stage in rebuilding the destroyed areas

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Dec 2017, 4:38 am

Al-Jubouri: Iraq is on the way to an important stage in rebuilding the destroyed areas
    December 13 2017 09:21 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Salim al-Jubouri[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up
    [rtl]

The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Salim al-Jubouri, that "Iraq is coming to an important stage after the elimination of gangs calling for the criminalization of the reconstruction of areas destroyed by military operations and work to restore the displaced areas within specific plans and timelines, and called for continued international support to accelerate this matter and achieve security and stability in liberated areas "He said.
    "The Iraqis need the support and support of the international community, especially in supporting the relief and humanitarian issue," he said during a meeting with the Italian ambassador to Iraq, Marco Carnelos, praising the role of Italy and its efforts within the international coalition to support Iraq in all fields.
    For his part, the Italian ambassador stressed his country's keenness to support Iraq in the coming stage and work to develop ways of cooperation between the two countries on all levels. 

//Mother

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Al-Jubouri: Iraq is on the way to an important stage in rebuilding the destroyed areas Empty Re: Al-Jubouri: Iraq is on the way to an important stage in rebuilding the destroyed areas

Post by Proven Wed 13 Dec 2017, 7:21 am

Thanks Rocky.

A timeline....

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 4:36 pm