Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi congratulated the army: it was the right of the fortress to protect the national gains and pre

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi congratulated the army: it was the right of the fortress to protect the national gains and pre Empty Abadi congratulated the army: it was the right of the fortress to protect the national gains and pre

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Jan 2018, 1:37 am

[ltr]Abadi congratulated the army: it was the right of the fortress to protect the national gains and prestige of the state[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-01-06 at 08:57 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Prime Minister congratulated the Iraqi army on the ninety-seventh anniversary of its founding, stressing that it was the right to protect the national gains and preserve the prestige of the state and its sovereignty.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"We recall with pride the celebration of the 97th anniversary of the establishment of our great Iraqi army, which, in all its formations and ranks, is the most glorious national epic of the country and its people," Abadi said in a statement received by Mawazine News.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added: "Today we celebrate together this blessed and eternal occasion, which represents the Army Day and the Victory Day. We extend our deepest congratulations and our warmest congratulations to our Iraqi people and their heroic army, who restored the homeland and preserved the land of their country.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the army was the right fortress to protect the national gains and preserve the prestige of the state and sovereignty, and coincides with this day with the victory of a large gangs of terrorist and the security and stability witnessed by our country thanks to the blood provided by this generous army and the rest of the formations."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abadi stressed, "Continue to build a strong national army that defends its land and its citizens without exception and preserves the sovereignty and prestige of the state and carries the slogan of security and freedom belongs to one unified Iraq and does not represent a party or a sect or a specific entity, And he fought a fierce war to save his people and his citizens and liberate his land from terrorism, he was the best defender and they were the best support and dahir. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Prime Minister concluded by saying: "I can not but thank our armed forces in all their formations and their achievements to our people and our nation and our country Iraq, and every year and our Iraqi army with a thousand good."[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 1:23 am