Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait relies on Iraq to activate the investment property market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait relies on Iraq to activate the investment property market Empty Kuwait relies on Iraq to activate the investment property market

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Jan 2018, 3:36 am

Kuwait relies on Iraq to activate the investment property market

10:01 - 07/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    KUWAIT: The investment market in Iraq has improved in the past few years, the chairman of Kuwait's Al-Farkan Holding Company said on Sunday.
    Al-Khayyat said that "the real estate sector witnessed a significant decline last year," Al-Kharayat said. "The most important factor that led to the decline of this sector is the construction law, which contributed to The decline in prices of investment properties, and led to a lack of confidence in this type of real estate, in addition to the exit of small investors from the market with the high cost of construction and the lack of funding channels.
    He added that "the improvement of the investment property market is linked to the conditions in Iraq, especially with the inability of employees of companies operating in Iraq to live inside, and that Kuwait is the nearest residential community, this will create a large margin of demand for investment property in Kuwait, Increase in occupancy in the four-star hotel rooms. "
    "The performance of the property in 2018 will not be far from 2017 but it may be better," Khayat said. "The recession that began almost 2014 has almost come to an end, with real estate performance in 2017 starting to stabilize significantly." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 1:37 am