Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Parliamentary Finance: The current government is unable to protect funds and we propose postponing i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: The current government is unable to protect funds and we propose postponing i Empty Parliamentary Finance: The current government is unable to protect funds and we propose postponing i

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Jan 2018, 2:39 am

Parliamentary Finance: The current government is unable to protect funds and we propose postponing its post-election polarization

19:13 - 25/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    A member of the Finance Committee Rahim Darraji, on Tuesday, to postpone the polarization of investment companies and all reconstruction projects of Iraq until after the election and the selection of a new government able to maintain public money.
    "The ruling mentality and control over the country's current capabilities are characterized by poor planning, management, corruption, lack of planning and strategy, and what nationalists and other gains are concerned only, and therefore they are not capable of rebuilding the country and keeping the money," Darraji said in a statement.
    He stressed that "the need to postpone the receipt of grants and financial donations from donor countries and attract investment companies after the elections until the formation of a government able to maintain public money because these projects will not succeed at the moment."
    "There are cases that have been extorted and forced international donor organizations and some companies that tried to work free of charge in reconstruction projects to pay money to allow them to enter and work."
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi arrived in Switzerland on Tuesday to attend the Davos Forum, while he met with many heads of countries and international companies. He also said that attending this conference will pave the way for the donor conference for the reconstruction of Iraq to be held in Kuwait in mid-February. 25 k

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance: The current government is unable to protect funds and we propose postponing i Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: The current government is unable to protect funds and we propose postponing i

Post by wciappetta Fri 26 Jan 2018, 6:56 am

Goldilocks, yeah wait for the perfect moment, that's the ticket, dunce!

ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Parliamentary Finance: The current government is unable to protect funds and we propose postponing i Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: The current government is unable to protect funds and we propose postponing i

Post by ron-man Fri 26 Jan 2018, 1:00 pm

Wic . good statement.
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Fri 26 Jan 2018, 6:16 pm

Yep...
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Fri 26 Jan 2018, 6:18 pm

Hmmm....I wonder other laws will be launched during the conference to instill investor confidence
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Fri 26 Jan 2018, 6:31 pm

Interesting, thanks everyone

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 10:26 pm