Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Claims of budget dimensions from political conflicts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Claims of budget dimensions from political conflicts Empty Claims of budget dimensions from political conflicts

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Jan 2018, 1:54 am

[size=30]Claims of budget dimensions from political conflicts[/size]
    28/01/2018 09:32 | Number of readings: 188
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

[rtl]MP Khawla Zeyadi, on Sunday, "the presidency of the House of Representatives and political blocs to accelerate the adoption of the Federal Budget Law for the year 2018 and keep it away from political differences. "[/rtl]

[rtl]"The parliament has entered the last stages of its life and everyone should be aware of the danger of delaying the adoption of the budget on public life and must agree on its approval during the next few days, " Ziadi said in a press statement .[/rtl]

[rtl]"Some people are trying to postpone it to the new parliamentary session, and this can not be accepted," Zayadi said, stressing that "the parliament should end its last term by passing important laws, especially the budget law for this year ."[/rtl]

[rtl]It is scheduled to start the House of Representatives during its meetings this week to read and discuss the state budget for the current year in preparation for approval.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 1:18 pm