Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State Of Law: Al-Sadr’s Deadline Bears Two Political Dimensions, One Of Which Is A Challenge To The

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State Of Law: Al-Sadr’s Deadline Bears Two Political Dimensions, One Of Which Is A Challenge To The  Empty State Of Law: Al-Sadr’s Deadline Bears Two Political Dimensions, One Of Which Is A Challenge To The

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Apr 2022, 5:51 am

[size=38]State Of Law: Al-Sadr’s Deadline Bears Two Political Dimensions, One Of Which Is A Challenge To The Coordination Framework
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/07/2022 | 11:47 AM
    [/size]

The Information / Baghdad…
    The representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Thaer fearful, confirmed that the political class had violated the constitution after setting the sixth of April as the date for resolving the file of the Presidency of the Republic. Coordination on the formation of the government.
    . He told Al-Maalouma, “Giving Muqtada Al-Sadr a period of 40 days to get out of the political blockage carries two political dimensions, the first of which is his going to the opposition front and giving way to the coordination framework by forming the new government.”
    He added, "The other dimension of the 40-day period is Al-Sadr's challenge to the coordination framework to form a government during this period, but the matter also depends on the presence of the alliance of gentlemen and the Kurds within the formation of the new government."
    And he indicated that "Al-Sadr's deadline carries with it a constitutional breach, especially since the Federal Court has set the term for electing the President of the Republic, which ended yesterday, the sixth of April." finished 25

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:03 pm