Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad: Life returns to its nature with the beginning of the removal of concrete barriers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad: Life returns to its nature with the beginning of the removal of concrete barriers Empty Baghdad: Life returns to its nature with the beginning of the removal of concrete barriers

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Feb 2018, 3:23 am

Baghdad: Life returns to its nature with the beginning of the removal of concrete barriers
    February 03 2018 12:03 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] barriers[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

Iraq news

The concrete barriers begin to disappear from the features of the city of Baghdad after 14 years, and with the start of the Baghdad Operations Command lifted because of the improvement in security is noticeable, citizens say that the congestion eased significantly in the streets of Baghdad. 

"The checkpoints were put in very difficult conditions in 2004 and 2005, and the requirements of the security situation have been put in place, and today it has changed, and this helps us to remove these barriers in all parts of Baghdad," Baghdad Operations Commander Jalil al-Rubaie said. 

"Many areas in the capital have become more beautiful and better, and life has returned to normal because of the improved security situation." 

"With the removal of roadblocks, the congestion has decreased significantly," residents said. "It made it easier for us to do our daily work."

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Thu 30 May 2024, 7:30 am