Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zebari describes the results of Maliki's visit to Washington was positive

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zebari describes the results of Maliki's visit to Washington was positive Empty Zebari describes the results of Maliki's visit to Washington was positive

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Nov 2013, 3:50 pm

Zebari describes the results of Maliki's visit to Washington was positive

06-11-2013 11:09 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Description Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, the results of the visit of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to Washington that it was positive. Zebari said in a press statement received by the Agency (news): The American side promised to provide weapons and equipment and materiel to fight terrorism and to increase and deepen security cooperation and also to provide what Iraq needs a weapon of and equipment in the future. said: that there are specific requests have been responded to by Washington as a result of the risk of permanent co-Qaeda and organizations associated with it and there was also an interview with the Iraqi delegation at all levels about the need to expand political participation, reconciliation and work to build the institutions, and to hold the elections on time year next. explained: that Iraq will participate in the summit at the level of vice president Khudair Alkhozai. / End / b. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 01 Jul 2024, 9:17 am