Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament is considering a law to rent slum dwellers for 25 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament is considering a law to rent slum dwellers for 25 years Empty Parliament is considering a law to rent slum dwellers for 25 years

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Parliament is considering a law to rent slum dwellers for 25 years

The parliamentary services committee announced the readiness of the law of ownership of slums to vote during the current parliamentary session, indicating that "the law stipulates that this slum is leased to its inhabitants for 25 years and under conditions."
    The head of the committee, Nazem Saadi, said that "the slums are the land of the state and will be owned by a law voted in the House of Representatives, but provided that these slums according to the basic design," according to morning.
    "The law stipulates that this slum shall be leased to its residents for 25 years, provided that the owner does not own a plot of land or housing, or he or she is entitled to rent the land. One of his family and not his children, and after the end of the period is estimated at the time and ownership of him and is deducted in the eighth.
    "The law has been completed first reading and will be presented for the second reading in preparation for a vote during the remainder of the current parliamentary session."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:06 am