Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

White House: We rule out Turkey's use of chemical weapons against Kurds in Afrin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

White House: We rule out Turkey's use of chemical weapons against Kurds in Afrin Empty White House: We rule out Turkey's use of chemical weapons against Kurds in Afrin

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Feb 2018, 4:11 am

White House: We rule out Turkey's use of chemical weapons against Kurds in Afrin
    White House: We rule out Turkey's use of chemical weapons against Kurds in Afrin Irq_1166944345_1518938490
    US administration spokesman Michael Anton said on Sunday that the White House was aware of Syria's accusations against Turkey of using chemical weapons against Kurds in Afrin, ruling out the possibility.
    "We are aware of these reports and can not confirm them. We believe that it is highly unlikely that Turkish forces have used chemical weapons, and we continue to urge all parties to exercise restraint and protect civilians in Afrin," Anton told Russian news agency Novosti.
    On Friday, the Syrian news agency SANA reported that civilians were injured in the blasts caused by Turkish troops firing missiles containing poison gas on a village in the vicinity of Afrin in northern Syria.
    The agency quoted the director of Afrin Hospital Joan Mohammed confirmed "the ambulance of 6 civilians suffering from suffocation as a result of the Turkish army fired toxic shells on the village of Al-Mazina in the vicinity of Sheikh Al-Hadid in the vicinity of Afrin."
    The Turkish forces, in cooperation with the so-called "Free Syrian Army", since 20 of last month, the process of "Olive Branch", "targeting the military positions of the Kurdish fighters in the area of ​​Afrin and armed" urged.
    The Turkish Chief of Staff announced on Saturday the elimination of 1595 Kurdish militants in the framework of its military operation in Afrin. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=92895

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 6:44 pm