Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar: Kuwait conference puts Iraq under the tutelage of owners of capital

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anbar: Kuwait conference puts Iraq under the tutelage of owners of capital Empty Anbar: Kuwait conference puts Iraq under the tutelage of owners of capital

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Feb 2018, 6:06 am

Anbar: Kuwait conference puts Iraq under the tutelage of owners of capital

14:01 - 21/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Anbar ..
    The Anbar provincial council said on Wednesday that it had put the country under the guardianship of the capital for many generations, stressing that the conference had gone out of its way to help Iraq rebuild the infrastructure destroyed by military and terrorist operations.
    "The results of the donor conference in Kuwait are disappointing after the conference turned from donors to the conference of lenders and investors on terms that put the country under the precepts of capital owners for many generations," council member Farhan Mohammad al-Dulaimi told Al-Maaloumah.
    Al-Dulaimi said that "the Kuwait conference deviated from the course that was held for it and that its results did not address the country's rates of large destruction of infrastructure as a result of the destruction by the gangs to promote crime," noting that "the Iraqi government is the conditions for investors after providing what Guarantee their rights and not the establishment of companies and fund owners to set their conditions. "
    He pointed out that "the hopes for the outcome of the conference has been dispelled and did not come out of the conference only decisions in favor of investment companies without taking into account the difficult economic situation in the country as a result of the destruction of infrastructure in different provinces." Ending 12 /

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 1:25 pm