Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revealed a US plan to transfer bases from Turkey to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revealed a US plan to transfer bases from Turkey to Iraq Empty Revealed a US plan to transfer bases from Turkey to Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Feb 2018, 8:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Revealed a US plan to transfer bases from Turkey to Iraq
    A researcher at the Yarmouk Center for the Study of the Society and the State in the Zionist entity, Pinhas Anbari, revealed the real American plans to move its troops from the Turkish base of Anirlik to the Kurdish sites in Syria and Iraq.
    "The United States is already considering relocating the US base to Kurdish areas, either in Iraq or Syria," Anbari quoted Kurdish sources as saying in a report released on Wednesday.
    "If the differences between Ankara and Washington lead to the transfer of the US base to Iraqi Kurdistan or Syria, such development means dismantling the borders established by the Sykes-Picot agreements," Anbari said.
    "The transfer of the American base to areas where the Kurds are located, means the alignment of Washington to their side in a way that improves the chances of inauguration of the Kurdish state and the division of Syria."

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 3:59 am