Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi adviser: A short-term plan to secure the return of displaced persons to their areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi adviser: A short-term plan to secure the return of displaced persons to their areas Empty Abadi adviser: A short-term plan to secure the return of displaced persons to their areas

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Feb 2018, 3:00 am

Abadi adviser: A short-term plan to secure the return of displaced persons to their areas
    February 27 2018 10:52 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Displaced persons[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The financial adviser to the cabinet revealed the appearance of Mohammed Saleh on Tuesday, a short-term plan to secure the return of displaced people, noting that the reconstruction of war-affected areas requires 88 billion dollars.

"The subject of assessing the damage caused by the war against a terrorist organization was attended by 1,000 Iraqi figures, in addition to the United Nations represented by the World Organization for Human Settlements," said Mohammed Saleh. 

"The estimate of the direct damage that included private and official buildings amounted to 47 billion dollars, and that the reconstruction of the full and 100% requires the provision of 88 billion dollars."

He explained that "efforts will focus in the first stage on the resettlement of displaced people in their homes through a fund was established and pumped funds," noting that "we are currently working on the implementation of a short-term plan to secure the return of displaced persons within the strategy of reconstruction of Iraq."

"Saleh said that" these funds are grants and allocations of the budget to provide the main services for displaced people returning to their homes such as water, electricity, schools and health "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 10:58 am