Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet approves Dec. 22 deadline for provincial elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet approves Dec. 22 deadline for provincial elections Empty Cabinet approves Dec. 22 deadline for provincial elections

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Feb 2018, 1:24 am

[ltr]Cabinet approves Dec. 22 deadline for provincial elections[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-02-27 at 20:10 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News 
    The Council of Ministers, Tuesday, the twenty-second of December next date for the provincial elections of the provincial councils, while approved the formation of a ministerial committee to follow up the elections, voted to establish the economic city of Baghdad. 
    "The Council of Ministers, held its regular session on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Haider Abadi," noting that "the Council voted to form a ministerial committee of Ministers of Defense and Education And culture and water resources to ensure the implementation of government procedures required for the success and integrity of the elections under Cabinet Resolution No. 347 of 2017, and submit the Committee reports to the Prime Minister to decide what he deems appropriate.[/ltr]

[ltr]The media office added that "the meeting witnessed the vote on the school feeding project, and the Council of Ministers voted on the draft instructions for the formations of the Border Ports Authority and its functions, as well as vote on the draft amendment of the law of registration of births and deaths."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Information Office that "the Council of Ministers voted to set the date of 22-12-2018 a date for provincial elections and vote on the establishment of the economic city of Baghdad."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that the Council decided to entrust the development of Majnoon oil field giant to the national effort of the Basra Petroleum Company and the same standards and methods approved for companies licensing tours, "according to the Council of Ministers to" turn the project of injecting seawater (Phase I) Statement.[/ltr]
    [ltr]
    It is noteworthy that the Council of Ministers held every Tuesday, the usual weekly session to come out with several binding decisions to various departments of the state.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 10:19 am