Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance plans to prepare insurance paper

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance plans to prepare insurance paper Empty Finance plans to prepare insurance paper

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Mar 2018, 3:52 am

Finance plans to prepare insurance paper
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the near completion of a paper on insurance, calling for the year 2018 to be the year of Iraqi insurance. 
    "There are efforts to meet with representatives of insurance companies in Iraq soon to complete an insurance paper that includes providing all necessary to improve the insurance policy in order to adopt them in order to support the success of the work of insurance companies," Basri said in a statement published by the official newspaper "Al Sabah" . 
    Called Basra to be "the year 2018 years of Iraqi insurance," and expressed the hope to hold the meeting during this month of March. 
    And started on the third of this month the Iraqi insurance conference and exhibition to discuss the mechanisms of contribution of Iraqi insurance companies in the economic process and its role in covering the insurance risks for projects required by the current stage. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:25 pm