Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Suspension of dealing with agricultural land contracts covered by Article 140

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Suspension of dealing with agricultural land contracts covered by Article 140 Empty Suspension of dealing with agricultural land contracts covered by Article 140

Post by Rocky Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:48 am

Suspension of dealing with agricultural land contracts covered by Article 140
    March 15 2018 08:48 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Iraqi Ministry of Agriculture[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

In an official letter, the Iraqi Ministry of Agriculture directed the suspension of all administrative and legal procedures related to agricultural land contracts covered by Article 140 in the province of Kirkuk. 

The Director General of the Ministry of Agriculture, Mohammed Karim Jasim, sent the book No. (5744) dated 22/2/2018, to the Directorate of Agriculture in the province of Kirkuk, and directed the suspension of any procedure for agricultural contracts covered by the provisions of Article 140 of the Constitution.

The ministry's book referred to a request by the MP from the Kurdistan Democratic Party in the Iraqi parliament, Shakhwan Abdullah. 

Abdullah said that the Minister of Agriculture assured him that no administrative action will be taken on all the disputed agricultural land, and no one robbed the owners of the land and grant it to others, and accordingly the book was issued. " 

Abdullah added that" Can not work outside the framework of the book issued, "noting that" we will not be silent on the continuation of the project to displace the Kurds from their land. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:51 am