Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri reveals a proposal to include the popular crowd to the security forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri reveals a proposal to include the popular crowd to the security forces Empty Jubouri reveals a proposal to include the popular crowd to the security forces

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Apr 2018, 2:35 am

Jubouri reveals a proposal to include the popular crowd to the security forces

09:20 - 10/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri, on Tuesday, a proposal to include the popular mobilization forces to the security forces, pointing out that the cohesion of the security services contributed to the end of "dashing" and the liberation of cities.
    Al-Jubouri said in statements published by the newspaper "the seventh day" of the Egyptian and informed by the information that "the popular mobilization forces issued by law, and that there is a proposal in the next stage, the possibility of annexing them to the military, as long as they meet the conditions, Have not been met, will be rewarded and referred to retirement, or the inclusion of civil institutions to work them.
    He added that "the state has initiated a law in the name of the law of popular mobilization, so as not to be chaos and confusion, the content of these factions to be linked to the commander-in-chief of the armed forces, and not interfere with political action, and be the arm of a particular political bloc, and its task is limited to land liberation operations Only Iraq ".
    "The Iraqis are aware of who wants to build the state, and who is trying to destabilize it, and that the Iraqi military establishment and cohesion again, after the events of 2014, and the support of the people to him, and the police also able to fight now and calling from the cities and entire cities were used by civilians As human shields by terrorists. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 5:03 pm