Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki: No achievement can be achieved without a majority government in harmony with Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: No achievement can be achieved without a majority government in harmony with Parliament Empty Maliki: No achievement can be achieved without a majority government in harmony with Parliament

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Apr 2018, 6:07 pm

Maliki: No achievement can be achieved without a majority government in harmony with Parliament

18:28 - 20/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    The head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, on Friday, his calls for the formation of a majority political government after the elections, noting without a majority government can not promote the reality of security, service and economic in the country.
    Maliki said in a statement received after the participation in the propaganda campaign of the coalition in Babylon that "without the majority government there is no reconstruction or services in Iraq," pointing out that "the majority government will be a mass bloc through a strong parliament merged with the government to legislate service laws And to provide services to citizens. "
    "These achievements are only made through the elections because we want a government that does not have weakness or hesitation," Maliki said. "The majority government gives us services and ages to complete what we started with."
    He called on Maliki to "move away from political dichotomy and commitment of all electoral charters." Finished

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 12:26 am