Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Close to Maliki: the majority political government is coming

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Close to Maliki: the majority political government is coming Empty Close to Maliki: the majority political government is coming

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Feb 2018, 2:28 am

Close to Maliki: the majority political government is coming

09:19 - 04/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    A deputy close to the head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, on Saturday, that Iraq is heading towards forming a government of the political majority, pointing out that the next prime minister will choose the ministers according to efficiency after the quota proved failure.
    "The government of national partnership has proved its failure in the administration of Iraq, where it has not received any acceptance of the people, and therefore they need a complete structural change," noting that "the next government will be a majority political government includes all Ingredients".
    He added that "the new government will form away from the quotas that destroyed Iraq," stressing that "the prime minister in the new government will work to choose members of his government in accordance with competence and eligibility."
    "The administration of Iraq requires the presence of two blocs, one wins and form a government majority of the political and the other opposition, where the competition between them as is the case in most countries of the world," noting that "the quota produced a lot of negatives in previous years." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 5:02 pm