Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A CIA document reveals that the justification for the invasion of Iraq was zero

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A CIA document reveals that the justification for the invasion of Iraq was zero Empty A CIA document reveals that the justification for the invasion of Iraq was zero

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Apr 2018, 3:50 pm

A CIA document reveals that the justification for the invasion of Iraq was zero

19:08 - 26/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Translation
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The justification for the invasion of Iraq by the administration of former US President George W. Bush was completely fabricated and worth zero, according to a recent CIA document.
    "The former US president had justified the invasion of Iraq with a secret document of 93 pages, but the recently declassified document revealed a different story than the official US speech," the US-based Trend Network reported in a report.
    "The NIA assessment indicated that much of the information on Iraq's relationship with weapons of mass destruction came from interrogations extracted through torture," he said.
    "Claims alleged to be related to Iraq and biological weapons, including the model of circumstances sent to senators weeks after the September 11 incident, were based solely on Iraqi political sources," said former CIA analyst Paul Pillar.
    "Despite the claims of the Bush administration that the documents justified the war, it is now clear that all this was a lie," the report said. Moreover, the war in Iraq has cost US taxpayers $ 800 billion, and this is the case for the majority of military efforts in the last 20 years. Until the American public awakens to this fact, these efforts will continue and the cost will only grow higher and higher. "

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 10:24 pm