Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Government of Jordan to apologize for Iraq after warnings of the parliamentary Foreign Relation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Government of Jordan to apologize for Iraq after warnings of the parliamentary Foreign Relation Empty The Government of Jordan to apologize for Iraq after warnings of the parliamentary Foreign Relation

Post by Rocky Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:55 am

The Government of Jordan to apologize for Iraq after warnings of the parliamentary Foreign Relations

Follow-up - and babysit -

The Jordanian government offered its apologies to the Iraqi people for what he is doing some of the security personnel of mistakes against Iraqis during their entry into Jordanian territory.

A statement by the Office of the Chairman of the parliamentary Foreign Relations Committee, Sheikh Hamoudi said in a statement today that "Sheikh Hamoudi met with Jordanian Prime Minister Abdullah Eagles and the two sides discussed the issue of exposure of Iraqis who are visiting Jordan to harassment by the authorities of the airport in Amman and the Iraqi-Jordanian border."

"The Jordanian side apologized for what he is doing some of the security personnel from inadvertent mistakes, considering it does not represent the position of the Jordanian government, and promised the relationship between the two countries and peoples historical nor shaken by the actions of an individual."

The head of the Iraqi parliamentary Foreign Affairs Sheikh Hamoudi commented accent Jordan warns of the firm stand taken by the Iraqi authorities in the event of a repeat of its citizens subjected to harassment when entering the Jordanian territory.

She newspapers and news agencies, the Jordanian light on warnings Eminence Sheikh Hamoudi, calling for an end to abuses against citizens of the two parties to save the brotherly relationship between the two countries

M. J

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:05 am