Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

TEHRAN: Gas exports to Basra will begin immediately after financial issues are resolved

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

TEHRAN: Gas exports to Basra will begin immediately after financial issues are resolved Empty TEHRAN: Gas exports to Basra will begin immediately after financial issues are resolved

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Apr 2018, 2:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TEHRAN: Gas exports to Basra will begin immediately after financial issues are resolved

Assistant Oil Minister Hamid Reza Iraqi said that the export of gas to the province of Basra is subject to payment of the costs involved to transport gas by Iraq.
    "Baghdad is the decision-making body in this regard and Iraqi officials are currently working to resolve the financial and budget issues related to the import of gas," the official IRNA news agency quoted an Iraqi as saying.
    He pointed out that on the second phase of the export of gas to Iraq, "Al-Basra announced its readiness to import gas from Iran, but has not been exported to gas so far."
    He added that "all conditions for the import of gas from Iran is ready and one of the reasons for the delay in the start of the export of gas to Basra is that the transport pipelines within this region were not ready, but are now ready."
    It is noteworthy that a memorandum of understanding between Iran and Iraq had been concluded for the export of gas from Iran to the stations of Baghdad and Basra and the implementation of the first phase of this memorandum since May 2017 to export gas to Baghdad from the gas station oil month west of Kermanshah province in western Iran and the process of exporting gas so far .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 3:09 pm