Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Ministry reveals the reasons for the increase of Iraqi air operations inside Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Ministry reveals the reasons for the increase of Iraqi air operations inside Syria Empty Foreign Ministry reveals the reasons for the increase of Iraqi air operations inside Syria

Post by Rocky Mon 07 May 2018, 4:12 am

Foreign Ministry reveals the reasons for the increase of Iraqi air operations inside Syria

11:20 - 07/05/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
     The Parliamentary Foreign Relations Committee on Monday revealed the increasing intelligence cooperation between the governments of Damascus and Baghdad over the past few days to combat terrorism. He pointed out that Iraq noticed the increase of terrorist activity near the Syrian border, which did not require intervention.
     "The Iraqi government has doubled its intelligence cooperation over the last few days with the Syrian government to fight the terrorist gangs," member of the committee Khalid al-Asadi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah. "Iraq has noticed recently the increasing activity of elements near the Syrian border, Immediate and remove the terrorist threat. "
     Al-Asadi added that "international cooperation especially with friendly countries such as Syria, Iran and Russia is in the interest of the stability of the region and the country." He added that the security situation was embarrassing in Iraq.
    The Office of Prime Minister Haider Abadi earlier on Sunday, the Iraqi air force planes launched a "painful blow" against the positions of leaders of the organization "Daash" criminal in Syria.

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 12:23 pm