Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OS: Emergency parliamentary session will be held next weekend

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OS: Emergency parliamentary session will be held next weekend Empty OS: Emergency parliamentary session will be held next weekend

Post by Rocky Thu 17 May 2018, 5:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]OS: Emergency parliamentary session will be held next weekend[/size]

[rtl]65 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]A member of the House of Representatives Farah al-Sarraj, on Thursday, that the parliament will hold an emergency session on Saturday or Sunday, indicating that this is in agreement with the President of the Council Salim al-Jubouri.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri told us that he will respond to the signatures and that the meeting will be next Saturday or Sunday, so ordered the emergency meeting is settled," she said in a press statement, noting that "the emergency meeting needs a quorum" .[/rtl]

[rtl]She added that "the losers who did not satisfy the results of the elections will attend the session to highlight the many violations in the elections," explaining that "the extraordinary session may lead to hosting the Commission or to take a decision counting and sorting manual or lead to the questioning of the Commission."[/rtl]

[rtl]She stressed that "the role of the House of Representatives is a supervisory and within its competence to control the institutions of the state is the supervisor of the Electoral Commission and not the government."[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 11:33 am