Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

package of new US sanctions on Iran affect Turkey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

package of new US sanctions on Iran affect Turkey Empty package of new US sanctions on Iran affect Turkey

Post by Rocky Fri 25 May 2018, 2:30 am

[size=32]
    package of new US sanctions on Iran affect Turkey[/size]
     package of new US sanctions on Iran affect Turkey 1-751530

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

The US Treasury Department has imposed new sanctions linked to Iran targeting entities linked to Iranian airlines, an official statement said Thursday. 
    The statement pointed out that the sanctions targeted companies in Turkey and Iran linked to the airlines "Mahan Air" and "Mirage Air" and "Caspian Air" and "Boya Air."
    Iranian and Turkish citizens have been added to the sanctions list, the ministry said.
    This comes just two days after the United States imposed sanctions on five Iranians for being linked to the Iranian Revolutionary Guards and enabling the Huthis in Yemen to fire rockets at locations in Saudi Arabia.
    Washington has threatened to impose "the strongest sanctions in history" if it does not comply with its terms to reach a "new agreement" expanded after the US withdrawal from the Iranian nuclear deal.
    "Iran will never have the upper hand to control the Middle East," Foreign Secretary Mike Pompeo said during a presentation of the new strategy of the United States following President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw from the nuclear deal.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:44 am