Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
Proven
mochasmom
Rocky
7 posters

CBI retreating from the deletion of zeros and the issuance of a new currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

CBI retreating from the deletion of zeros and the issuance of a new currency   Empty CBI retreating from the deletion of zeros and the issuance of a new currency

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Dec 2013, 3:21 pm

CBI retreating from the deletion of zeros and the issuance of a new currency                                           

Ali Salman - 08.12.2013 AD - 11:12 | Said the Iraqi Central Bank, on Saturday, his inability to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, or add new banknotes, for fear of confusing the Iraqi market. 

A source familiar with the management of the central bank, told the "world," Baghdadi, the "head of the central bank, and after consultation with the officials and advisers in the bank, decided to postpone any new process related to the currency monetary Iraq, including add categories and a new paper or delete the zeros."

The source said, "was to raise this issue in a session hosted by the Council of Ministers, during which the central bank head and talked about the obstacles that could affect the levels of the market and the Iraqi economy in general, considering that the Iraqi experience does not resemble the experiences of other countries."

He added, "the central bank is unable to control the foreign currency flowing into Iraq and some of them may be false because Iraq has become an open market and the money will be transferred by banking offices and remittances, and by people traveling to and from Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

CBI retreating from the deletion of zeros and the issuance of a new currency   Empty Re: CBI retreating from the deletion of zeros and the issuance of a new currency

Post by mochasmom Sun 08 Dec 2013, 3:31 pm

Here comes the denials
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

CBI retreating from the deletion of zeros and the issuance of a new currency   Empty Re: CBI retreating from the deletion of zeros and the issuance of a new currency

Post by Proven Sun 08 Dec 2013, 4:35 pm

mochasmom wrote:Here comes the denials
    Like clockwork.  
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Wayne Irby Sun 08 Dec 2013, 4:53 pm

We are ready, no we're not, we're in, we're out, who knows!, one thing is for sure, they are not going to give us a heads up before they do RV, that we can count on, you can take that to the bank the same time we get to take our dinars to one!
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Mon 09 Dec 2013, 5:12 am

smoke and mirrors. confirm one day, deny the next day.i read somewhere a while back that all kinds of negative articles will come out just before an rv.but, i still think it will be a while longer.i think hcl law figures into the picture.
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Mon 09 Dec 2013, 5:22 am

:affraid:  lol!
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by wayoutnow Mon 09 Dec 2013, 6:54 am

I feel real good now. !!! That they r saying negative remarks !!! We r about to b rewarded IMHO !!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:57 pm