Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Minister: Obstacles hindering the start of the oil swap agreement with Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Minister: Obstacles hindering the start of the oil swap agreement with Iran Empty Oil Minister: Obstacles hindering the start of the oil swap agreement with Iran

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Jun 2018, 3:56 pm

Oil Minister: Obstacles hindering the start of the oil swap agreement with Iran

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi said on Thursday that there were logistical obstacles to the start of implementation of the crude oil swap agreement with Iran.
    "We have an agreement with Iran signed seven months ago to supply them with quantities of Kirkuk oil to a refinery in Kermanshah and we will receive the equivalent of those quantities of export sources in the south," al-Allaibi told Reuters on the sidelines of the signing ceremony of an oil agreement in Basra.
    "So far because of logistical obstacles delayed implementation of the contract, and now we are in the final stages of implementation, once the logistical obstacles lifted will be implemented."
    In December, Iraq and Iran signed an agreement to export oil from the Kirkuk fields to Iran at rates ranging from 30 to 60 thousand barrels per day, which can be increased.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:39 am