Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump talks about the possibility of signing an agreement with Kim Jong ending the Korean War

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump talks about the possibility of signing an agreement with Kim Jong ending the Korean War Empty Trump talks about the possibility of signing an agreement with Kim Jong ending the Korean War

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Jun 2018, 3:17 am

Trump talks about the possibility of signing an agreement with Kim Jong ending the Korean War
    June 08 2018 10:02 p
    Trump talks about the possibility of signing an agreement with Kim Jong ending the Korean War 4201830165544468970973
    [rtl][rtl]Trump and the leader of North Korea[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post

US President Donald Trump hinted at the possibility of signing an agreement with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un to end the "Korean War" during their scheduled meeting in Singapore on June 12. 

"Well, we can sign an agreement as you know, it may be a first step, but yes, we're looking at it and talking to many other people," Trump told a news conference with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in Washington. , Remains the hardest after that, "noting that he wants to normalize relations with Pyongyang one day.

Trump stressed that the planned summit with Kim Jong-un is not the end of the road, but the beginning of negotiations followed by other summits.

Trump added that the decision had not yet been taken to lift the sanctions on North Korea, noting that Pyongyang's complete renunciation of its nuclear program was not negotiable.

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:22 pm