Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Economist: procedures for standardization and quality control must be applied to all border crossing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: procedures for standardization and quality control must be applied to all border crossing Empty Economist: procedures for standardization and quality control must be applied to all border crossing

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Dec 2013, 8:22 am

Economist: procedures for standardization and quality control must be applied to all border crossing points

13-12-2013 08:03 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Saw economic analyst Abdul-Sattar al-Hashemi, said the measures the Department of standardization and quality control for checking goods do not include the ports of the Kurdistan region, prompting the merchant Iraqi entry of its goods through the ports, the provincial border. Hashemi said (of the Agency news): that the decisions issued by the Ministry of Planning and Trade on examination of the goods and the procedures to enter the country do not apply to all border points of the country, but only on the ports that are located outside of the Kurdistan region. , and added that some Iraqi traders began to walk through the ports of the Kurdistan region to enter his goods imported, making there inferior materials and are not subject to inspection and quality control intervention the country, in addition to the harm of some importers who enter their goods through the ports that are located outside the region through late arrival the local market. / End / 8. H. / P

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Economist: procedures for standardization and quality control must be applied to all border crossing Empty Re: Economist: procedures for standardization and quality control must be applied to all border crossing

Post by wayoutnow Sat 14 Dec 2013, 8:37 am

They r avoiding taxation !!!!! Lol

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:14 pm