Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Canada calls on Iraq to provide facilities "fit the global market" for its

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Canada calls on Iraq to provide facilities "fit the global market" for its Empty Canada calls on Iraq to provide facilities "fit the global market" for its

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Dec 2013, 4:06 am

Canada calls on Iraq to provide facilities "fit the global market" for its

Canada Flag

12/17/2013 23:42

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: Canadian ambassador in Iraq Sacomini Braun, on Tuesday, his country's desire to raise the ceiling of trade with Baghdad, calling on Iraq to provide facilities suitable for the global market and the development of the markets in the areas of investments of various kinds.

Sacomini said that "Canada has provided more than the development of a proposed strategic infrastructure and transport sector as well as the development of human capacity of Iraq," adding that "the problems facing the global and Canadian companies in Iraq are routine."

He pointed out that "the level of banking and economic and investment does not suit the nature of what Iraq needs in all these sectors are necessary," adding that "Canada told the Baghdad visit nearby Canadian delegation representing businessmen and major Canadian companies seeking to work with Iraq."

He pointed out that "the provision of the required capabilities of Canadian companies will serve both sides and will increase the pace of economic cooperation between the two countries."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:15 pm