Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former US diplomat: I ordered the support of the opposition to overthrow the rule of al-Maliki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former US diplomat: I ordered the support of the opposition to overthrow the rule of al-Maliki Empty Former US diplomat: I ordered the support of the opposition to overthrow the rule of al-Maliki

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Jul 2018, 2:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Former US diplomat: I ordered the support of the opposition to overthrow the rule of al-Maliki

Former US Ambassador to Baghdad Christopher Hill revealed that he received direct instructions from Washington to help the Iraqi opposition overthrow Nuri al-Maliki during his premiership.
     "It is sometimes difficult to understand body language," Hill said in a newspaper article. As the US ambassador to Iraq, the instructions I received from Washington were rarely characterized by a sense of responsibility for the consequences. "
    "I was told that my job is to help the Iraqi opposition overthrow Nuri al-Maliki, the then prime minister."
     "US officials were very enthusiastic in the meeting rooms in Washington, such as high school athletes who make noise in locker rooms before playing big games. But when they actually met Maliki, they gave him no reason to believe they wanted to get rid of him. "
     "I was sitting in the meeting room watching Maliki's look at me and wondering: Why did you warn him earlier of the US government's waning patience over its autocratic rule and its dire consequences? Meanwhile, the Washington delegation made very precise and precise observations to the extent that al-Maliki needed a decoder to understand its true meaning. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:14 pm