Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Brent rises USD, offsetting some losses as Libya's exports return

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Brent rises USD, offsetting some losses as Libya's exports return Empty Brent rises USD, offsetting some losses as Libya's exports return

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Jul 2018, 3:03 am

Brent rises USD, offsetting some losses as Libya's exports return

Brent rises USD, offsetting some losses as Libya's exports return 1022

LONDON (Reuters) - Brent crude rose more than a dollar on Thursday, offsetting some of its losses after hitting its biggest one-day drop in two years as Libya said it would resume oil exports and growing trade tensions between the United States and China, raising concerns about demand .
    As of 0544 GMT, Brent crude was up $ 1.23, or 1.7 percent, at $ 74.63 a barrel after falling 6.9 percent on Wednesday .
    US crude <LCOc1> rose 46 cents, or 0.7 percent, to $ 70.84 a barrel after dropping 5 percent in the previous session .
    "Markets in Asia are much more stable today," said Greg McKenna, chief market analyst at Axi Trader in Sydney .
    "The moves, which we saw in Brent and to a lesser extent in West Texas Intermediate last night, are usually followed by some kind of recovery the next day or session ."
    Libya's National Oil Corporation (NOC) announced the reopening of four export terminals, ending a standoff that halted most of Libya's oil production, as a factor in the correction, analysts said .
    Re-opening allows the return of up to 850,000 barrels per day of crude to international markets at a time when the growing trade dispute between the United States and China has raised concerns about demand .

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:17 am