Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bishara: NATO forces waving by Washington as a substitute for it are a mix of American-Israeli in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bishara: NATO forces waving by Washington as a substitute for it are a mix of American-Israeli in Empty Al-Bishara: NATO forces waving by Washington as a substitute for it are a mix of American-Israeli in

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Jul 2018, 1:59 am

Al-Bishara: NATO forces waving by Washington as a substitute for it are a mix of American-Israeli intelligence

17:38 - 12/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    On Thursday, the political analyst Hafiz al-Beshara counted NATO forces waving Washington as an alternative to its forces as a mix of US, Israeli, German and British intelligence.
    "Washington's statements to withdraw from Iraq and dissolve the NATO forces instead of them are threats to Iraqi politicians who have ties to them by leaving them and not supporting them unless the formation of the new government according to the American will," he said.
    He added that "Washington's efforts to engage NATO forces in Iraq comes as part of a step to increase the preparation of US forces under the alliance and under the pretext of trainers," noting that "Iraq does not need the trainers in the presence of Iraqi military leaders proved their competence and ability to train Iraqi forces."
    "NATO forces are a mix of American, Israeli, British and German intelligence," he said, adding that "the arrival of more NATO forces in Iraq will make the Iraqi arena wide open to international intelligence."
    NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg confirmed Wednesday that NATO would launch a new training exercise for Iraqi forces

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:05 am