Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former Deputy: Continued contributory continuation of corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former Deputy: Continued contributory continuation of corruption Empty Former Deputy: Continued contributory continuation of corruption

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Jul 2018, 3:26 am

Former Deputy: Continued contributory continuation of corruption

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MP on the coalition of state law, Abdul Hadi Mohan al-Saadawi, Friday, that the next phase needs to form a strong government away from the consensus and quotas, while pointed out that the continuation of quotas and consensual means the continuation of failure and corruption. 

Saadawi said in an interview for Alsumaria News, "The next stage requires the existence of awareness of the election in addition to full political awareness in order to form the next government in a manner consistent with the demands of the masses by removing them from the quotas and political consensus that was the cause of the deterioration of services," noting that " And the compatibility and partnership Iraq hasentered endless mazes and in the absence of the benefit of the mistakes of the previous to build a new political phase based on the service of citizens, the failures will continue and continue to spread corruption in government departments.

He added Saadawi, "Iraq today needs a strong government and a strong prime minister and able to change the course of the political process in full and root, and leave the consensus and go towards a large parliamentary bloc and strong and able to support and achieve its government program," pointing out that "the next phase needs to form a block Cross-sectarian within the national space to take it upon themselves to eliminate corruption and to have specific programs within the next four years. " 

The political arena is witnessing intensive political activity of the winning political blocs to form the largest bloc that will be charged with forming the next government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:23 pm