Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey announces tomorrow a new economic model .. and expectations of lower inflation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey announces tomorrow a new economic model .. and expectations of lower inflation Empty Turkey announces tomorrow a new economic model .. and expectations of lower inflation

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Aug 2018, 2:04 am

Turkey announces tomorrow a new economic model .. and expectations of lower inflation %D8%AA%D8%B6%D8%AE%D9%85-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A7-668x350

[size=32]Turkey announces tomorrow a new economic model .. and expectations of lower inflation[/size]

[rtl]30 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Turkey's finance ministry announced Thursday it would unveil what it called a "new economic model" as the local currency continued to deteriorate further.[/rtl]
    [rtl]She said Finance and Treasury Secretary Berat Albirek would announce the "framework" of the model on Friday, according to the Associated Press.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The ministry did not give further details on the new model, but expected inflation, currently close to 16 percent, to fall below 10 percent.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Turkish lira has lost 30 percent of its value since early 2018 and fell to a new record high of 5.43 against the dollar, down 2.5 percent from Wednesday's close.[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.com/archives/245769
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 27 Jun 2024, 4:25 pm